Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Miss LaToya Payne

Hello Ladies and Gents!

   My name is LaToya Payne, and I am from a great place by the name of Flint, MI! I moved to Houston, TX in 2005 at the tender age of 20. I now currently reside in Katy, TX! I am a 29 year old woman who enjoys working out, nature, and family gatherings. I too enjoy religion and education. I obtained my first degree in 2012; in Business Management. I am now attending two schools; one being the University of Houston and the other being Houston Community College. I am attending the University to obtain my degree in the Business-Accounting field, and as for the Community College. I attend there to obtain my Cosmetology license.
 
More About Me!
  I am a very outgoing, out-spoken and interesting specie. I love people and dislike injustices, but it happens!?!? I don't have any kids and I am not married...whew! I am going to school for Cosmetology, in hopes to one day to open up a Salon, so that I can work on assisting my fellow woman in building her confidence. I love to see beautiful women with great big sets of confident smiles (: The Business part of my education of course, is geared towards the providing of knowledge to help me to obtain, maintain and all together run a successful Business.
  I am very fluent in the Technological world, I have knowledge that stretches from the simple things of MS suites to Business Elite software's such as SAP. I have taken several computer courses over the years, and consider myself to be somewhat of a genius; just kidding! (: I have a lot more to learn and I am very interested in doing so, WELCOME TO ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment